
well this past weekend i bowled Provincials and won 2nd place in my divsion. with having my coach back out on me friday night. i had about 2 hours to find a coach and well i got someone better then the other one. i bowled 118 118 97 88 107 with a total of 528 with avg of 105.5! i had the best time of my life! i want to thank Darrel, Christian, Cathy and Erin for coming to Support me it meant alot!
Chelpa;♥Patty i wish you could have been there!
(i miss you)
Cindy get better please
3 comments:
WOOOO!!!!
Awesome...congradulations pebbles!! You go girl!! Sorry I wan't there...and that I didn't call back yesterday. My grandmother hasn't been too good so I was sitting with her for a few hrs at the nursing home yesterday.
i didn't know you had a new blog chelsey p!........
Post a Comment